Thank you Brenda Susan ! As a newbie in blogging land, I was thrilled and honored to be given an award. I so appreciate your comments…they make my day! I’m probably messing up what I should be doing with this but I’ll do the best I can.
1. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.
2. Publish these rules.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.
4. Grant the prize to 6 people.
6 values that are important:
1. Frugality — Don’t spend more than you earn (or at least not too much more).
2. Nurturing — Spending time with your children is vital and important.
3. Authenticity — Be your authentic self.
4. Simplicity — Keep It Simple Stupid (Whenever I forget this, I mess things up)
5. Gratitude — It is so easy to forget all the good things in life; take time to remember
6. Sense of Humor — Can’t live without it or I’d go mad
6 Things I don’t support:
1. George W. Bush
2. Taking the easy way out
3. Violations of my holiday decorating rules
OK, I will give this award to:
Meili-Lo for being so supportive
PoshPost for her support and kind comments
Diane for leaving a nice comment on my book blog and for having a great blog herself
Motherhood for the Weak she seems to be in a similar place as me in many ways
Michael5000 who is kind of my blog mentor and who will probably think this is stupid
Colleen an old friend whose blog inspired me to do this and who I am so happy to have reconnected with