- to bring in unused and unwanted food from your pantry for your son’s school Thanksgiving food drive (and not buy anything new)?
- to accept compliments on weight loss while wearing one of those shaping girdle things (and not mention that you are wearing one)?
- to secretly buy a candy bar every time you are at a store by yourself, eat it in the car and hide the wrapper at the bottom of the trash can?
- to lovingly give your husband permission to buy an expensive camera he’s been wanting because you plan to later guilt him into letting you get a Kindle?
- to pretend you have “gastrointestinal problems” so you can hide out in the bathroom and read Us Weekly?
- to move things around in the house so it looks like you actually did some housework while what you really did was write posts for your blog all day?
- to tell your child that the reason Mommy gets two desserts instead of one is because Mommy is bigger than he is?
- to cut up brownies to put on a plate to take to a party so you can eat a few before you go?