Why am I creating a blog? Allow me to tell you.
- Because I’m a stay-at-home mom who doesn’t get as much conversation with grown-ups as I would like and this is an outlet for that (at least with myself if no one else reads it).
- I’ve always wanted to be a writer and never really did anything about it. (My ideal job would be to write a newspaper column about anything I want, so this is my perfect venue!)
- Because my husband isn’t a reader and I like to talk about books.
- Because I’d like to document my daily life with my child so he has it to look at in the future.
- Because it gives me a creative outlet that actually excites me more than the others I have tried (such as scrapbooking).
- Because this blogging thing is so easy and it is fun to play with the templates.