1. Answer a series of 12 questions about yourself (listed below).
2. Type your answer to each of the questions below into the search box at Flickr.com.
4. Click on the image you want and then copy the URL for that photo and paste it into the URL lines on fd’s Mosaic Maker (you want to create a mosaic that is 3 columns by 4 rows). (You’ll probably want to have the Mosaic Maker open in one window and do the Flickr photo search in another window.)
You then get a nifty looking Mosaic that (theoretically) will tell about you. Now, some of the searches really didn’t turn up anything remotely related to what I typed in, so I decided to just pick the photo that captured my interest the most. I thought it came out pretty cool looking. I just love stuff like this … it is so random and useless. Here is my mosaic:
1. What is your first name? Jennifer (I could have gone with photos of Beals, Aniston or Lopez but decided to go with this strange looking doll in the glasses.)
2. What is your favorite food? Chocolate. (OK — apparently this is a man drinking chocolate — or so we hope and pray — out of a toilet. Reminds me of that awful, horrible, disturbing film Trainspotting. Did you see that film? Remember the scene with the toilet? Horrible stuff. Sorry about picking this photo but it was just too striking not to.)
3. What high school did you go to? Great Falls High (The photo of the birds flying has absolutely nothing to do with my high school but it was such an awesome photo that I picked it.)
4. What is your favorite color? Yellow (How much would you want to walk in this meadow with these flowers and trees.)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Robert Downey Jr. (Funny, sexy, great actor. How good does he look in this photo? One of the few results that actually make sense with my answer.)
6. Favorite drink? Water. (Water droplets on the stem were so neat so I went with that.)
7. Dream vacation? Fiji. (This is kind of how I imagine it looks like — I want that sky, that water. I want to stay in one of those huts that are built out over the water.)
8. Favorite dessert? Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownies with Vanilla Icing. (Thanks for introducing me to these, Denise! My chocolate addiction is forever grateful. And I’m not the only one who thinks this as this is a photo of these exact brownies right out of the oven. Strange how odd things look when you shoot them close up.)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A writer. (I love this photo — although it is not me of course. The books she is resting her head on include some of my favorites — including The Time Traveler’s Wife, The Corrections, The Giving Tree, and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I would love to have written ANY of these books.)
10. What do you love most in life? Reading. (Notice it said WHAT … not WHO so I feel justified in picking reading instead of my family. I think this photo of the pages creating a heart is the most perfect expression for my love of reading ever. Love this photo.)
11. One word to describe you. Happy. (Does this picture just not radiate happiness? The blue sky, the green fields, the puffy white clouds? Love it.)
12. Where do you live? New Jersey. (This was a photo taken in New Jersey during the fall. Lovely.)
So, that is Me via Flickr. For what it is worth, which is nothing.