Friday High Five is hosted by Angela over at Angela’s Adventures and Minor Mishaps. If you want to play along, Friday High Fives is really easy and non-restrictive! Make a list of 5 things — ANY five things you want! 5 favorite things, Top 5 Vacation spots, 5 most embarrassing moments, 5 favorite pics, 5 reasons to not pick your nose……A LIST OF ANYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE! Then post it and then go on over to Angela’s place to link up via Mr. Linky.
- I would not know that an obscure car from the Cars movie (who has only 15 seconds of screen time) has the “real” name of Winford Bradford Rutherford.
- I would not be able to identify the Thomas the Tank Engine characters based solely on their numbers.
Thomas The Tank Engine — not to be confused with
Edward, the #2 Engine. Also Edward has a coal tender. Duh!
- I would not have the opportunity to hone my coloring skills, which have lain dormant for 30 some years. I can so stay in the lines!
- I would not be plagued by the theme song from “Toot and Puddle” repeating in my head all hours of the night and day.
- I would not be able to recite dialogue from the Cars movie. Name me any scene in the movie and chances are I can recite all the dialogue verbatim.
I wonder if this will come in handy when I finally attempt to go back to work. I can hear the job interview now.
“Ms. Jenners, what special skills do you bring to this company?”
“Well, Mr. Interviewer, I can color inside the lines like you won’t believe — and my color choices are daring. I know all the characters from Cars and have the entire screenplay memorized. Plus, I am knowledgeable about the inner workings of the Island of Sodor, and I can sing the theme song from Toot and Puddle a capella.”
“I’m sorry, Ms. Jenners. I just found out all open positions in this company have been filled.”
Mr. Jenners is dragging us all to some podunk town called New York City for a long weekend. I think it is some kind of backwoods hick town. Ever heard of it? I sure hope we can find some stuff to do there. Anyway, this means I won’t be around this weekend to catch up on my blog visiting and won’t be able to “spread my comment love like Johnny Appleseed.” (Johnny Appleseed line stolen from Bee and Rose.) So sorry, friends! Please understand : )