Yes, it is that time again.
And yes, I still haven’t bothered to make a smaller or more attractive button or put it in some easily downloadable format.
I have been doing some thinking about these games and have come to the following conclusions.
- Two weeks is too long to run a game. I get sick of talking about it and you probably get sick of me talking about it. So, for more involved games, I will announce the game on a Monday and then post Mr. Linky on a Friday so you can come and link up your contribution.
- It might help to have some sort of schedule for these games so you know when they are coming. I think every two weeks is probably often enough. So we’ll start this game today and I’ll introduce Game 4 on April 26th.
- Feel free to send me suggestions for game ideas if you have them.
And now, onto Game 3. This one is pretty easy, and I think it will be fun (not as much work as previous games). In fact, I don’t even think I need to give you a week to prepare. Basically, this game is playing Family Feud but on your blog. I found this game over at one of my favorite book blogs — Kittling Books. Every Friday, she plays “Friday Feud” and it is really fun. (Though if you are late in getting over there like I am you have to think harder about your answers!) I asked her if she would mind if I borrowed her idea and she said “sure.” So here’s the concept (in case you’ve never seen Family Feud.)
Post a question and invite your readers to submit answers. Remind them that:
- Answers cannot be duplicated.
- All answers must be put in the comment section of the post so all players can see them.
And that is it! If you decide to play, post your question and these rules on your blog and then come link up in Mr. Linky below so we can all play along with you. And remember, the quicker you get to the posts, the easier it will be for you! (I’ll keep reminding you during the week but this game will only “run” for one week — not two like before.)
So now, here is my question for you: