I’m so excited with what everyone came up with for the latest edition of Fun and Games with Jenners — you guys totally rocked it!
I wanted to share some of the great ideas everyone came up with. They were too long to reprint here so I’m giving you a little preview and then including the links.
Tonya wrote a book blurb that combines Emma by Jane Austen and Christine by Stephen King — resulting in a carriage with a mind of its own!
Lane took the challenge and ran with it — creating 5 different genre mash-ups, including:
- Interview with a Muppet — Anne Rice and Jim Henson — what a classic combination!
- Get A Lawyer, Charlie Brown — which answers the question what if Edgar Allen Poe worked with Charles Schultz?
- Menace of Christmas — a mash-up of Louis L’Amour and Dr. Seuss
- Good, Bad and Ugly by way of Dr. Suess
- Harry Potter and the Precious Prince — a little bit of J.K. Rowling, a little bit of Danielle Steele
Dani mixed the innocent (Winnie the Pooh) with the not-so-innocent (politics) — leading to a Very Little Bear with Some Very Big Worries.
Kisatrtle took the blowhard Dr. Phil and mixed him up with Junie B. Jones.
Septembermom imagined that the wolf from the The Three Little Pigs took off — leaving them a little short-handed for a villain. In comes Frankenstein to audition!
Caitlin reimagined the Twlight saga as a diet book — Twi-lite –with some quite amusing results.