- tip 20% (because the math is easier).
- could sleep about 30 minutes more.
- have a book I’m in the middle of reading.
- find an excuse to stop exercising after about 2 or 3 weeks.
- have about 10 things I should be doing other than blogging.
- turn off Bryan Adams songs if they come on the radio.
- wish my Little One came with a mute button.
- feel the urge to rearrange all the furniture in the house.
- eat chocolate-covered strawberries for dinner (and nothing else).
- go through blogging slumps and revisit memes I’ve already done.
- walk by a bookstore without wanting to go in.
- heard of the game Angry Birds until yesterday but have become inexplicably involved in it.
- shave without cutting myself somewhere.
- told you about the time I went to a strip club and got a lap dance.
- recommend eating raw fish, chocolate torte and orange juice at the same meal.
Attempting to fight off a blogging slump with this lame post,
P.S. I’m missing my dad a lot today, which is why I think I’m feeling a bit down and uninspired. This is my first Father’s Day without him, and it sucks. I’m hoping my mood improves later in the week. Hugs to all who are missing their dads today.