First, the winners of my October Giveaway:
- Bibliophile by the Sea won In The Woods by Tana French
- Lisa from Lisa’s Chaos won What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman
- Aging Mommy won Case Histories by Kate Atkinson
- Jenn at That Just Happened won Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Andrea from Good Girl Gone Redneck won Sum: Forty Tales of the Afterlives by David Eagleman
And now for the whining … and some bad news.
The bad news is that, due to some recent economic uncertainty in our household, I won’t be able to have my usual giveaways until things get more stable. We’ve got to conserve and save money wherever we can right now. (Hence, my recent acquisition of a part-time job.) So, unfortunately, giveaways on my blog are one of the things that are getting the axe. However, I will still have the occasional giveaway for review copies. Stay tuned!
And, I need to whine about the cold I’ve had for the past few days. I always forget how miserable it can be when you don’t feel well, and I’ve been feeling horrible (achy, feverish, sore throat, headache). I’ve been going to bed at 7:30 each night, which has really been cutting into my blogging time. So forgive me if I haven’t been around to visit. Hopefully I’ll be feeling better soon and will get back to my regular scheduled blogging. (By the way, I realized I just passed my two year blogging anniversary. Can’t believe I’ve made it two years!)