Have you ever…
- been guilted into a participating in a meme because you adore the blogger who created it and feel bad that she was practically begging for participants so you joined in?
- plundered your child’s Halloween candy? (Of course you have! That is one of the top 10 benefits of being a parent.)
- told your child “you wouldn’t like that type of candy” just so you could have it?
- given out a religious tract to a trick-or-treater? (I haven’t … but someone in our neighborhood did. My Little One was so confused. “What is this, Mommy? Is it something to eat? Do I draw on this?)
- pretended not to see your spouse doing a difficult task so you wouldn’t have to help?
- seen a baby mole?
- had 400 trick-or-treaters in 80 minutes? (I haven’t … but my sisters-in-law did! That is a LOT of trick-or-treaters.)
- defied your cheapskate husband’s “one fun-size candy bar to each trick-or-treater” rule and given out 3 pieces of candy to the kids? (In your face, Mr. Jenners!)
- forgotten that you had bought a secret treat for yourself? (I did … this little taste of heaven sat forgotten in the freezer for three days. I’m very very very concerned about my mental state.)