- The extra weight I’ve gained since exercising every day is from muscle. (And has nothing to do with “not worrying about what I’m eating since I’m exercising.”
- There is a magic cream that can make up for all the years I’ve neglected to adopt a good skin care regimen.
- I’m getting better at cooking.
- Wearing fleece-lined Crocs make me look relaxed and casual. (And not like a dorky lazy schlub.)
- I am improving my brain power and manual dexterity by playing games on the iPhone. (Did I tell we recently discovered Fruit Ninja and Doodle Jump? I do more slicing on Fruit Ninja than I do in my own kitchen.)
- Today is the day that I will be able to play “zoo” with the Little One for more than 20 minutes without wanting to plunge my eyes out with a fork. In my defense, playing “zoo” consists of the Little One pretending to be various animals and I am a zoo visitor/zookeeper. However, the Little One’s
dictatorial rulesideas about how the game should be played make it less than fascinating as I cannot improvise and must adhere to his stage directions at all times.
- I can stop eating Girl Scout cookies any time I want.
So what about you? Are there any lies you are telling yourself? Spill it!