Link up at Mama Kat’s!
Prompt 3.) What were you blogging about last year at this time? What has changed?
Oooh…this could be interesting (or, in all probability, very boring). Here is what I was writing about around this time last year. If you don’t feel like clicking over, here are the highlights.
- Last year at this time: I wrote about behaviors I should stop—like running into the street to pick up mangled pennies, making things worse before seeking help from Mr. Jenners, eating cookies in times of stress.
- What has changed: Oh dear. Seems I didn’t listen to myself one bit. I still dart into parking lots to pick up coins. I still hide things from Mr. Jenners when I mess things up (like when I click on links inside an e-mail when I shouldn’t). And I still eat cookies in times of stress. I guess I didn’t learn anything!!!
- Last year at this time: I asked Mother Nature to stop with the snow already.
- What has changed: I do have to give Mother Nature credit; she has been much better behaved this year in terms of snow. Now if we could just do something about that cold icy wind….
- Last year at this time: I told my blog readers that I was done talking about Girl Scout cookies because it was Peeps season.
- What has changed: So much has changed since last year. This year I only mentioned Girl Scout cookies every other post. But this does remind me that it is time to go Peeps shopping. I love putting them in the freezer and letting them harden up before I eat them. And in case you don’t know what Peeps are, they are marshmallow-shaped animals covered in bright colored sugar. So nutritious!!!
And now, this post veers way off course as I show you some funny photos of Peeps doing stuff they shouldn’t be doing. I found these when looking for an image of Peeps to put in this post. (The Internet truly is a gift that keeps on giving. By the way, you can click on each photo to see the original source where I found it.)
EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS: I found this hilarious (if you have a dark sense of humor) blog called 100 Ways To Kill A Peep. Check it out!