Link up at Mama Kat’s!
This week, in celebration of my recently rejoining of Twitter, I thought I’d do Prompt 1. Of course, not having much material to work with, I’ll have to take the prompt in directions it was probably not meant to go.
Prompt 1: Compile and share a list of your favorite tweets.
Actual Favorite Tweets By Me
- Highly suspicious of Manwich can claim that it provides a full serving of vegetables.
Question from Little One: If Q and U are always supposed to be together, why aren’t they next to each other in the alphabet?
(Like I said, I just rejoined and don’t have much material to pull from. Will work on this.)
Actual Favorite Tweets By Celebrities (And By Celebrities I Mean The Comedian Michael Ian Black)
@michaelianblack Michael Ian BlackThey should lower the driving age to six so children can drive themselves to birthday parties.
Seeking large grant to conduct scientific study intended to disprove the “mo’ money, mo’ problems” theory.
More foods should come with prizes. I would eat a lot more venison if it came with prizes. Ditto: unflavored yogurt.
Leaning towards a Kindle. Which is annoying the person holding the Kindle I’m leaning towards. #hilarious
Thinking about getting a Kindle. Do people like them? Do you need to know how to read?
Shepherd’s Pie for dinner in honor of St. Paddy’s Day, followed by Samoan Girl Scout cookie in honor of food that tastes good.
Favorite Fantasy Tweets Sent To Me
- @robpattinson Just discovered your blog. Think I’m in love. Let’s meet!
- @randomhousepublishers Just discovered your blog. Let’s talk book deal!
- @godivachocolates Just discovered your blog and think you’d be our ideal spokesperson. Pay is a lifetime supply of chocolate.
- @reallyscientificandseriousdietnews Eating nothing but pizza, warm bread with butter and chocolate will make you lose weight … without exercise!
- @seriousandrealjoboffers Would you like to read books and review them for lots of money?
- @thefuture You came out of obscurity and became the first female U.S. President. Thanks for fixing everything!
- @theafterlife We all get one tweet each. We’re together and doing fine. We love you and everything is and will be OK. Love, Mom and Dad