Hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings
It is time once again for the R.I.P (Readers Imbibing Peril) Challenge (September 1 – October 31). Devoted to all books (and movies and short stories) classified as: Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Dark Fantasy, Gothic, Horror or Supernatural. In other words, books that fit autumn’s somber and scary moods!
But mostly it is about having fun. The challenge is very low pressure, and you’ll find that you’re in good company as this is an immensely popular challenge among the book blogging community. I had such fun with it last year, that I’m joining in again.
- Faithful Place by Tana French
- The Most Dangerous Thing by Laura Lippman
- The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
- Mop Men by Alan Emmins
- Blacklands by Belinda Bauer
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff