I’m back!! : )
I’ve been busy while I was gone. I caught up on ALL my book reviews. So, for the first time in THREE YEARS, I don’t have a long list of “reviews to write.” It is so liberating!
As far as the great Halloween costume debate for Romeo, we ended up “letting” him wear BOTH costumes (clown and ladybug) at different times during the night. I must report that we got the most compliments on the ladybug costume (my pick) … but everyone thought he was a girl because of it (Mr. Jenners’s objection).
In other Romeo news, he went to the groomers for the first time and is rocking a new look that shows off his eyes! (Personally, I think he looked cuter before the haircut but at least he can see now!) Check out the before and after photos below.
I also thought I’d share the cool jack-o-lanterns that Mr. Jenners and BB made for Halloween.
To help ease me back into blogging, Mr. Jenners decided to write a guest post of Halloween observations. Enjoy … and be sure to shower him with praise (as I know he will be obsessively checking the comments).
Halloween Observations by Mr. Jenners
- Carrying a pillowcase is not a costume.
- If you have facial hair, you are too old to trick or treat.
- Your 1-year-old baby does not need to trick or treat.
- The slutty costumes should be reserved for adults.
- Yes, I do remember that you were here 30 minutes ago.
- We put in the walkway for a reason, use it.
- Raisins, while barely a fruit, is not a treat.
- Fruit snacks – see raisins.
- Can I help you in some way? Is it really so much trouble to say trick or treat OR thank you. Standing silent on the porch isn’t going to get you anything.