This week I chose Prompt 2: Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe. (inspired by LouLou’s Views)
5 Things You Don’t Know About Me
Note: I’m hard-pressed to think of stuff I haven’t already revealed on this blog (can you say “oversharer?), but I dug deep for this one.
- If I was born a boy, my dad said I would have been named Thor.
- I’m not really a “people” person.
- At almost any party I attend, I’ll probably be ready to leave by 9:00 pm.
- I once took a fencing class.
- I love sushi and Japanese food.
5 Things You’re Knowledgeable About
- My son
- Mr. Jenners
- The places in my home that are in dire need of attention
- What shirts and pants I know I’m going to eventually donate to Goodwill yet continue to keep in my dresser
- I’m probably more well-read than most people (except for book bloggers and/or intellectuals).
5 Things You Know Nothing About
- How to prepare delicious, nutritious home-cooked meals day after day
- The mating rituals of the Japanese spider crab (including whether they have mating rituals)
- What might happen tomorrow
- String theory
5 Things You Believe
- Some form of life exists after death.
- The universe works in mysterious ways that are often only apparent long after an event has passed.
- I will once again fit into my size 8 jeans that look fantastic on me. (This why I’m still holding on to them almost 10 years later.)
- Once you make a decision, don’t second-guess it or look back.
- You need some chocolate every day.