Link up every Thursday at Mama Kat’s
Sometimes when I see the Writer’s Workshop prompts, I know immediately which one I’ll do. This week, I fell for prompt 4: List 7 things your pet thought about today. Want to see who is doing the thinking? This guy!
- Where is the cheese and how can I get some more?
- Oh goodie! Laundry! Nice clean stacks of clothes to lay on, socks to steal and baskets to jump in and out of.
- Who’s that? Who’s that walking outside the house? Alert! Alert! Alert! BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
- Where’d She go? She’s out of my sight. Oh no oh no oh no! Must find her! Now! Where is she? Oh … there she is. (Big sigh of relief)
- What’s that? That thing with feathers? In the tree … on the grass. Alert! Alert! Alert! BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
- Sleep on the floor? I don’t think so! I’m made to sleep on couches and beds … preferably with a pillow under my head. None of this floor stuff for me.
- What’s that? Running in the big rectangle hanging on the wall? A dog? Another dog? In our house? Alert! Alert! Alert! BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK