I know it has been awhile since I’ve posted. We’re all feeling much better (thanks for the well wishes). The problem NOW has been that BB has been off from school for the entire week and his constant presence has been cramping my style and blogging. However, I’m going to try and knock off a wee post with some random stuff.
- To the Makers of Taylor Pork Roll: If a serving size is 3 slices, then don’t you think you should package your product with 9 slices instead of 8???? I can’t tell you how annoying this is. Either I’m forced to buy another pack (and face the same conundrum) or eat a 2 slice sandwich. Actually, now I see the genius of your evil plan!
- Today I saw a car that had one of those “family” decals but it had only one figure .That was kind of sad.
- Wreck-It Ralph was really fun. I’d definitely recommend it. Of course, BB liked the scene featuring the double-entendre use of “duty” the best.
- I bought my first hot glue gun and am doing crafts. Those of you who remember my past efforts (see below) will be pleased to know that I’m being supervised by an experienced crafter and things are working out loverly. I will post photos of the finished crafts when they are done. Trust me … if I can do this stuff, anyone can.
- I was eligible for an upgrade on my phone and got an iPhone 5 and have embarked on a love affair with Siri. It is driving Mr. Jenners nuts, but I won’t give her up. (I am working on not thanking her each time though.)