- Family Guy, The Simpsons, or South Park? Well, we can eliminate South Park right off the bat. I get it, but it grates on my nerves after a bit. The genius and longevity of The Simpsons cannot be denied. However, I’ve slowly turned into a Family Guy fan. Its absurdity and sense of timing can be genius. It can also be awful and offensive and just downright creepy (that whistling old man character gives me the willies.) Also, I kind of have a crush on its creator Seth MacFarlane But, in the end, I have to go with that American treasure, The Simpsons! Here’s to another 100 years of excellent shows!
- Cliffhanger endings or pointless second installments? Well, if there is a cliffhanger ending, I pretty much need the second installment, right? So that makes it not pointless. But are you saying they should just go ahead and finish up the book after the cliffhanger instead of making us wait? I’m not sure what you’re asking!! OK … here’s my thoughts. If you end on a cliffhanger, you better have enough material to justify another installment. If you don’t, then just finish the book in one shot.
- Oranges or grapes? There is nothing like a good juicy orange. However, I can’t always find good juicy oranges … they are often dry and icky and you just can’t tell from the outside. So grapes are more reliable but probably not as good. So grapes ….?
- Plumber’s cracks or hairy knuckles? Must I really choose one? Neither. Hairy plumber’s crack perhaps and no knuckles? The weird thing is that as I’m typing this answer, there is a plumber in my house. However, he is buttoned up tight. No cracks or anything. Whew!
- Garden hoses or bonfires? What the hell kind of question is this? Were you up too late with your Nutter when you wrote these questions? That is like asking: scrambled eggs or music boxes? I just don’t know where to go with it. So .. errr… uhhh…bonfires?
In keeping with the theme of Tag Turkey, here are my five questions for Trisha:
- What five things in your life are you most thankful for?
- What is the best part of the Thanksgiving meal?
- Who is the biggest turkey in Hollywood?
- When is the earliest acceptable date to decorate for Christmas? (Hint: I have rather strong feelings about this so BEWARE!)
- Pumpkin pie, apple pie or cherry pie?
For my American readers, wishing you a happy Thanksgiving! Let’s celebrate with some cartoons! Click on the cartoons for the source. There are tons more of these … all very funny.